[wix-users] Pass variables from one custom action to another

Elena Aralla elena.aralla at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 08:33:13 PDT 2018

Hi guys,

I found my mistake!

As my property remained at its initial value in my condition, I thought it was not modified at all...

but I found a post on stackoverflow that made me realize that to see the changed value in condition tag, I had to define the order of execution in the InstallUISequence as well as in the InstallUISequence.

So I correct my previous statements:

with immediate custom actions, it is possible to modify public properties and see the changes even in subsequent custom actions.

Thank you all,
Elena.