[wix-users] WiX element for SQL File Group

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 11:45:56 PDT 2018

The documentation for SqlDatabase suggests that secondary data files are
not supported. I spent less than five minutes on google and found
http://windows-installer-xml-wix-toolset.687559.n2.nabble.com/SqlDatabase-with-multiple-data-files-td1091069.html
which suggests using a SqlString after creating the database to alter the
database to use secondary data files.

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018, 11:22 Ven H via wix-users <