[wix-users] Include (or not) files based in Build Configuration

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 12:06:36 PDT 2018

Are the Debug and Releae PackageGroups defined in the same Fragment? If so,
then they are both included anytime one of them is referenced.

Ensure the Debug PackageGroup is defined in its own Fragment and the
Release PackageGroup is defined in a different Fragment. Similarly, any
other references should be separated into appropriate Fragments so they are
included only if actually referenced.

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 10:58 AM, Carlos Sosa via wix-users <