[wix-users] Identify Silent Install Completion

Douglas, Keith (STATCAN) keith.douglas at canada.ca
Wed Apr 25 05:35:14 PDT 2018

I implemented a service a few years ago that brokers installations. I had program to wait for the msiexec process to exit, and catch three classes of exit codes:
0: success
3010: restart required
everything else: error

Keith Douglas

Programmer Analyst, Information Technology Operations Divison
Statistics Canada / Government of Canada
keith.douglas at canada.ca / 613-854-5589

Programmeur Analyste, Division des opérations des technologies de l'information
Statistiques Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
keith.douglas at canada.ca / 613-854-5589