[wix-users] Unexpected PFiles project creation

Allan, Craig Craig.Allan at Aspect.com
Wed Apr 18 07:39:17 PDT 2018

unsubscribe

From: wix-users [mailto:wix-users-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Mérida Barquero via wix-users
Sent: 18 April 2018 15:30
To: wix-users at lists.wixtoolset.org
Cc: Daniel Mérida Barquero <daniel.merida.barquero at ericsson.com>
Subject: [wix-users] Unexpected PFiles project creation

Hi all,

Following the Firegiant tutorial, I am creating my first installer using Wix.
I am having a problem because "light" command is generating a .msi file and a PFiles folder containing all the <Component> included in my .wxs file.
If I candle and light the wxs first sample, this PFiles folder is not generated. Can anybody help me to avoid this folder creation.

Regards,
Dani