[wix-users] Large files in bundle, integration with build server

Colin Dawson (Astronutter) c.j.dawson76 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 13:57:25 PDT 2018

What I’m working on is to pull the files from the build server, put them in a folder or several folders relative to the wix project, then build the installer based on that.

The idea is that the build server will be able to do this for me and build the msi and exe boot strapped

Regards
Colin
Cjdawson.com

Sent from my iPhone