[wix-users] Large files in bundle, integration with build server

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Thu Apr 12 10:17:45 PDT 2018

http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/msbuild/daily_builds.html

What components are "too big"? I also use bitbucket server, and my typical builds involve a build plan to checkout shared components/data , compile the application, compile the install (the bundle and the MSI/CAB's are flagged as shared artifacts) and as a final step I clean working dir.  Then I have a deployment plan which auto deploys the build to an internal testing share, and sends the notification emails for the testers to verify.