[wix-users] Parameters in SqlScript element

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 00:30:56 PDT 2018

I have a .sql file which I am executing using SqlScript element in WiX.
There are some parameters inside the .sql file which need to be passed
during the execution of the script. Is it possible to pass parameters
through SqlScript element? If not, is there any other way to achieve this?

Also, I have a SqlDatabase element. In this I have to make the path for the
data and log files configurable so that I can let the user decide it at run
time during MSI installation. Even if I capture the values from the UI, how
can I pass it to the SqlDatabase element at run time. Please help.