[wix-users] Heat Command Issues / Limitations

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 06:20:09 PDT 2018

I have a folder with lots of nested sub folders with files inside. The
files include DLLs, COMs, images, C# source code, config files, XML files,
JS, CSS, HTML, asp, aspx and so on. The size of the outermost folder is
around 1.4 GB. When I am running Heat command on this, it does throw some
warnings on some DLLs and COMs. Also, for a few files, the heat command
seems enormous amount of time. I am not able to figure out why this is
happening or how to troubleshoot this. If you have any idea, can you please
help?