[wix-users] Custom Action for Multiple Batch files

Douglas, Keith (STATCAN) keith.douglas at canada.ca
Fri Apr 6 08:43:31 PDT 2018

If I were forced to execute a batch file as part of a CA I'd want to make it as small and change as little as possible to make the rollback action (if applicable) easier to write.

Keith Douglas

Programmer Analyst, Information Technology Operations Divison
Statistics Canada / Government of Canada
keith.douglas at canada.ca / 613-854-5589

Programmeur Analyste, Division des opérations des technologies de l'information
Statistiques Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
keith.douglas at canada.ca / 613-854-5589