[wix-users] Message Box in Wix Control & Custom Action

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 00:05:34 PDT 2018

Oh..Sorry. I forgot to mention. I am already doing that also, like below.

 <Control Id="TestButton" Type="PushButton" X="50" Y="243" Width="80"
Height="17" Text="Display Message">
          <Publish Event="DoAction" Value="CA_MsgBoxTest">1</Publish>
        </Control>

In fact, I am even able to debug the CA during the button click and step
through the code, but the message box is not getting displayed.

Regards,
Venkatesh