[wix-users] help

Kerry Anyanwu raven123crow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 11:32:20 PDT 2018

 So I tried decompling my .msi file that I builded from InstallShield2010
but
I am getting a dark.exe error which is listed below. Thanks.

Windows Installer XML Toolset Decompiler version 3.11.1.2318
Copyright (c) .NET Foundation and contributors. All rights reserved.

LM STORM.msi
dark.exe : error DARK0182 : Cannot find the table definitions for the
'ISRelease' table.  This is likely due to a typing error or missing
extension.  Please ensure all the necessary extensions are supplied on the
command line with the -ext parameter.