[wix-users] Message Box in Wix Control & Custom Action

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Tue Apr 3 10:36:32 PDT 2018

I would strongly advise against a CA using a UI...  How are you going to handle the myriad of different modes (Quiet, Silent, etc)?  The proper way is to use session.Message to request a prompt from Windows Installer, however: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa368322%28v=vs.85%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396