[wix-users] Wix Bootstrapper logo size

Helge Kruse Helge.Kruse at gmx.net
Mon Sep 25 23:47:23 PDT 2017

Hi Carlos,

since you use the "RtfLicense" you should copy the RtfTheme.xml to
your project and adapt it as needed.
I would recommend to choose a good name for the new file, let's say
CarlosTheme.xml. Then you add variables:

<WixVariable Id="WixStdbaThemeXml" Value="CarlosTheme.xml" />

I found an additional variable in our bundle project. You could check
if that is necessary:

<WixVariable Id="WixStdbaLicenseUrl" Value="" />

Regards
Helge

<wix-users at lists.wixtoolset.org>:
> Thank you, I can do that, I just don't know which file should I modify, there are several files in that location:
> I'm using the default bootstrapper theme, which one would it be the default theme file?
>
> HyperlinkLargeTheme.xml
> HyperlinkSidebarTheme.xml
> HyperlinkTheme.wxl
> HyperlinkTheme.xml
> mbapreq.thm
> mbapreq.wxl
> RtfLargeTheme.xml
> RtfTheme.wxl
> RtfTheme.xml
>
> And a lot of folder which all seems to have the same file: mbapreq.wxl
> TnX!

PGP Fingerprint: EDCE F8C8 B727 6CC5 7006  05C1 BD3F EADC 8922 1F61