[wix-users] Wix Bootstrapper logo size

harald goci harald.goci at panagenda.com
Mon Sep 25 11:07:46 PDT 2017

Hi Carlos!
You can provide your own theme file. If you take the one that is provided
by default (depending on the Id you have chosen for
BootstrapperApplicationRef) you can modify it as you need.
The default files are in "C:\Program Files (x86)\WiX Toolset v3.11\SDK
\themes".

I started about two weeks ago with little changes. But after our marketing
department got hands on the screen shots I had to totally rearrange
everything ;-)
It is a bit tricky but it is possible.

BR,
Harald Goci
Senior Software Engineer

Email: harald.goci at panagenda.com - Web: www.panagenda.com
Phone: +43 1 890 12 89-44 - Fax: +43 1 890 12 89-15

panagenda GmbH - Schreyvogelgasse 3/10 - 1010 Vienna - Austria
Registered Office: Vienna - HG Wien - FN 293516t - VAT-ID: ATU63362738
Executive Directors: Florian Vogler (CEO & CTO), Felix Vogler (CFO & COO)

The information in this E-Mail is confidential and privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee. Access to this E-Mail by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited
and will be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.