[wix-users] WiX NativeImage variable Priority

Blair Murri osito at live.com
Wed Sep 20 18:20:41 PDT 2017

Whenever I tried it I got failures removing rows. Maybe I was making some simple mistake but in the end I just wrote my own wix extension writing into my own tables consumed by my own “semi-custom” actions and moved on.

Biggest issue was using Visual Studio to contain both my extension code and my consumption of that extension.

Blair Murri

Sent from my Windows 10 phone