[wix-users] Can anyone give me a nice simple example of returning values from a Custom Action?

Blair Murri osito at live.com
Wed Sep 13 15:36:58 PDT 2017

Normally reply to the list. It allows more people to assist, build on each others' insights, and given that there's (been?) some third-party services that leave searchable transcripts of all the email threads, the education can continue to edify new users and others.

Simply hitting reply should send your response to the group, given the current configuration of the listserv.

Blair Murri

Sent from my Windows 10 phone