[wix-users] WCF windows service not listening after installation

ರಾಘವೇಂದ್ರ ಎಸ್ raghavendra.yadavs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 23:59:20 PDT 2017

Thank you Joe.
              As you have mentioned issue was config file copy. Installed
program was looking for TestWCFService.exe.Config but we had deployed same
file with different extension name TestWCFService.Config

 <Component Id ="TestWCFService.Config" >
    <File Name="TestWCFService.Config" Source =
"$(var.TestWCFService.TargetDir)TestWCFService.exe.Config" />
  </Component>

Warm Regards
Raghavendra S
9900495868

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Joseph L. Casale via wix-users <