[wix-users] Weird chained EXE behaviour

Carlos Sosa carlos.sosa.us at outlook.com
Wed Sep 6 13:10:51 PDT 2017

I have/had a similar problem, while installing in certain sequence my bundle fails, if I moved the sequence around then it would work, since the order was not important for me, I just changed it.
Also ".......Note, the bundle will be running this exe elevated if the bundle is per-machine, which may be the difference between being in the chain verses you running it manually after the fact."  Had this problem too, and couldn't get it to work, looks like there was a bug in the Bundle, because trying to force it to run "per-machine" would still fail in my case.

I'm very interested to know if you get it to work.
Best.