[wix-users] Weird chained EXE behaviour

Alex Tuppen alex.tuppen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 09:03:49 PDT 2017

I have done that, it just says that the parameters passed are not allowed,
but they work fine from the other part of the chain and when run outside
the bundle. I appreciate that I am clutching at straws but as I have
nothing to go on I also have nothing to lose by asking just in case someone
has an idea.

The only thing that I have seen in the bundle's log is that it never says
that it has applied the EXE during the application stage, but I know it
runs because I can see it generate logs.

Alex