[wix-users] Create a Patch without 2nd MSI

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Tue Oct 31 07:36:05 PDT 2017

http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/patching/

In theory one could hard code/manually generate a patch without the second MSI, but in practice it would not at all be practical. You are better off asking why they don't want the second MSI to be generated (note, no one says you have to publish the second MSI, you just need a target MSI so that the delta of the two can be calculated by the tools and a MSP be generated from them).