[wix-users] installation procedure

abi navigator abi.navigator at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 02:12:11 PDT 2017

What about the uninstalling? What I want to achieve is that only version
that resides in the same directory is
 uninstalled and all other versions are preserved (side by side
installation support). As far as I can see RemoveExistingProducts
uninstalls all versions
and there is no option to uninstall specific one. Is there any other
possibility how to do it?

For each product  Product/@Id is auto generated, UpgradeCode guid is a
constant and version is modified.

Thanks for support.

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 12:09 AM, Joseph L. Casale via wix-users <