[wix-users] installation procedure

abi navigator abi.navigator at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 04:23:39 PDT 2017

When I run heat.exe on a directory, the output is a file of components
(.wxs). Every component has a unique Guid="{...}"
which is different for every heat execution.

Maybe I don't understand this yet but how can it be used with
ComponentSearch where guid needs to be specified.

Thanks for any clarification.

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 12:28 PM, Nir Bar via wix-users <