[wix-users] Can I have a Bootstrapper with optional MSI for a certificate?

Blair Murri osito at live.com
Wed Oct 18 11:15:34 PDT 2017

My understanding is that bundles currently come in just two varieties: per-user (no packages are per-machine) and per-machine (at least one package is per-machine). Given the separate ARP locations, etc. associated with that determination, I don't believe a generalized engine like burn can easily accommodate that request.

Blair Murri

Sent from my Windows 10 phone