[wix-users] Bootstrapper Application Example that support all (Major, Minor, Small) update types

Blair Murri osito at live.com
Wed Oct 18 10:57:57 PDT 2017

I1- The standard UI doesn't have a separate “patch” mode, instead you are literally “installing” the patch.

I2- I'm guessing that the bundle for the MSI doesn't know about the associated bundles for the MSPs. I haven't done many associated bundles, so I'm not an expert on what your authoring should look like, but that's where you will need to look.

Blair Murri

Sent from my Windows 10 phone