[wix-users] Disable Creating RunOnce/Run Registry entry by the Burn

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Fri Oct 13 08:50:40 PDT 2017

Wix’s behavior is perfectly valid, it’s the fault of the AV software for blocking it. The typical response is to digitally sign your bundle, then report any false positives to the AV vendor. Wix shouldn’t have to sacrifice resiliency because a poorly written AV software blindly blocks a documented function of an OS.