[wix-users] how to switch a button on a dialog? (Modifying WiX dialogs)

Alan Sinclair anadem at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 19:28:02 PDT 2017

thanks but I obviously didn't make my question clear.

On one single dialog is it possible to have a button which changes, without
moving to a new dialog?
That is, on the InstallScope dialog I show an Install button
When the user selects the per-machine radiobutton then the Install button
should show the shield ON THAT DIALOG
Likewise, if the user selects per-user radiobutton then that same dialog
should show the Install button without the shield

Thanks
Alan

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 9:44 PM, Nir Bar via wix-users <