[wix-users] Choose install directory using 'WixUI_Minimal'?

Paul Mumford paul.mumford at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 07:25:34 PDT 2017

A more detailed answer would be much appreciated if you have the time. I
suspect you are on the right lines.

I googled this from your hint : http://wixtoolset.org/
documentation/manual/v3/wixui/dialog_reference/wixui_installdir.html

I really dont know what to set <UIRef Id="WixUI_InstallDir" /> to though,
that isnt in my project!

If I use the line from the example the builder comes up with loads of
duplicate ID'd though im not using it

Best,

Paul.

On 11 October 2017 at 14:28, Joseph L. Casale via wix-users <