[wix-users] [EXTERNAL] - Time taken by MSI to start installation / uninstallation

Lewis Henderson henderso at opentext.com
Mon Oct 9 06:21:36 PDT 2017

Hi Ven,

You haven't given much to go on, but I had a similar thing happen with one of my installs.  In my case, it was a couple of registry/directory searches that went awry and ended up searching for a file starting at the root directory.  This caused a significant delay starting the install/uninstall.  Once I fixed the search, things went fine again.

This is just a shot in the dark, so your mileage may vary.

				Lewis