[wix-users] Dotnet core install detect

Luke Malpass contact at angelsix.com
Tue Oct 3 04:43:08 PDT 2017

Don’t want to sound contradicting but make a new Wix installer project, copy/paste the code from the example, it complains that the setup ended prematurely. Looking at this https://www.firegiant.com/wix/tutorial/standard-libraries/silence-please/ also has same issue, and every other example out there.

The documentation mentions nothing about any pre-requires steps other than referencing WixUtils which I have.

Anyway, I’ve dropped this as its never going to work, and I’m going back to just doing a fully self-contained package. Executing an exe/command line is clearly a problem with Wix, many people online have the same issue.

Regards,
Luke Malpass
AngelSix Ltd