[wix-users] Burn: How to pass RegistrySearch result value to Custom Bootstrapper

Ghenadie Tanasiev ghenadie.tanasiev at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 04:31:34 PDT 2017

ERRATA :
<Variable Name="THIRDPARTY_INSTALL_DIR" Type="string" Value=""
bal:Overridable="yes"/>
<util:RegistrySearch Id="ThirdPartyInstallDirSearch"
 Root="HKLM"
 Key="SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Environment"
 Value="OceanSoftDir"
 Result="value"
 After="ThirdPartyInstallDirSearchExists"
 Condition="THIRDPARTY_INSTALL_DIR_Exists"
 Variable="THIRDPARTY_INSTALL_DIR"/>