[wix-users] moving UI code into a fragment in separate source file

Alan Sinclair anadem at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 11:44:17 PDT 2017

thanks Joseph & David .. yes I'll use <?include..>

I'm using fragments for components with several separate source files, so
was stuck on that idea but couldn't figure a way to make a reference to the
overall UI section. Include will do fine.

thanks
Alan

On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 12:19 AM, David Watson via wix-users <