[wix-users] Questions on Heat Command

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 09:00:18 PST 2017

When I say dynamically, I mean adding the component references into the
Products.wxs automatically (probably through code or some other non-manual
method). Also, can heat look at a service exe and generate the mark up for
a service installation / control? Also, things like User creation, GAC
deployment of dll, IIS settings, Registry settings are also some areas
where I would like to use Heat.

Regards,
Venkatesh

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 6:28 PM, Joseph L. Casale <jcasale at activenetwerx.com