[wix-users] Wix Bundle and ARP DisplayVersion

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Tue Nov 28 15:01:45 PST 2017

The short answer is... You can't.

The Bundle/@Version attribute is used to populate them both. You could always write a WIP to suggest this, but having the version of the file != what is displayed in ARP would just be confusing, so I doubt it would get much traction.

Is there a reason you can't change your build system to produce valid version numbers?