[wix-users] GAC Install in WiX

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 11:01:15 PST 2017

I am learning WiX and still new to it. So, I would request you *not* to
make fun of me. I am working to help my customer and if they come up with a
requirement, it's my responsibility to fulfill it. There may be some
technical restrictions, but if they are clearly documented or coming from
the right sources, I try my best to convince them. I do have .Net
development background and I know that with .Net framework 4, GAC's
location is different. But unfortunately with WiX, there is neither a forum
nor great support out there. Hence I am requesting for help here.

Regards,
Venkatesh

On Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 12:17 AM, Edwin Castro via wix-users <