[wix-users] Question on Minor upgrade

Douglas, Keith (STATCAN) keith.douglas at canada.ca
Fri Nov 17 05:45:52 PST 2017

Just another datum:
I have users who still download updates to our applications over 56K modems. I've *never* found it worth it developing MSPs, even for them.

Keith Douglas

Programmer Analyst, Information Technology Operations Divison
Statistics Canada / Government of Canada
keith.douglas at canada.ca / 613-854-5589

Programmeur Analyste, Division des opérations des technologies de l'information
Statistiques Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
keith.douglas at canada.ca / 613-854-5589