[wix-users] Bad Image Format Exception

Habib Salim habib at hsalim.com
Wed Nov 15 11:18:18 PST 2017

Something just occurred to me - I recently decided to sign the assembly
and the installer.
I guess just around the time I started getting this error.
Could that be the cause?

Although I have a workaround, I can't stop trying to find out what caused
the issue.  Can't have it flaking out when it is out in the market.