[wix-users] WiX MSP patching

John jzajac2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 06:25:17 PDT 2017

“the certificate has to be embedded into the package”? I don’t understand what that means. I’ve always used the cert and signtool to sign the files within the package and the MSI or MSP

The way I understand windows security here is that the administrator token is required to write to program files folders. You can bypass that by having it trusted ?

Sent from my iPhone