[wix-users] WiX fails to launch the installer when previous launch was from a removable drive

Mayooran Macilamany mayooran99 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 16:12:52 PDT 2017

Yes I do believe that its the old package that gets invoked. How do I do
what you have mentioned in the comments? How can I  check if the original
source has not been already set and set it to where its running from right
now? I thought that's what the line  <Variable Name="OriginalLocation"
Type="string" Value="[WixBundleOriginalSource]" bal:Overridable="yes"/>
does. If that's not so, how can I do this?