[wix-users] Uninstall shortcuts on Windows 10 and Windows 2016

David Watson dwatson at sdl.com
Wed May 24 12:06:54 PDT 2017

On windows 10 the start menu folder structure is much shallower, sub folders are not shown.

You can place a shortcut under C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\<Application folder name> and it will appear in the main app list.

[http://dr0muzwhcp26z.cloudfront.net/static/corporate/SDL_emailLogo.png]<www.sdl.com/>
www.sdl.com

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved. If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we further request that you advise us.

SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY, UK.