[wix-users] Patch sequencing issue

Steve De George stevedegeorge at pivotalz.com
Thu May 18 01:23:36 PDT 2017

Hi Nir

OK, I tried that but the same thing is happening. Funny though if I uninstall the latest patch it does revert to the previous patch but it still does not show up in the ARP list (View installed updates). I am confused it looks like the patches are sequencing but not showing in the ARP list (View installed updates)

any other ideas?

Thanks all!

Steve De George - Pivotal Z / NextGen Software, Inc.
253-656-4061
www.pivotalz.com<http://www.pivotalz.com/>
www.nextgensoftware.com<http://www.nextgensoftware.com/>