[wix-users] SPOOFED: Disable Uninstall button?

Persson, Magnus (SE-TLX) magnus.persson at assaabloy.com
Tue May 9 04:48:37 PDT 2017

Just to clarify.
If I include the below property:

<Property Id="ARPNOREMOVE" Value="yes" Secure="yes" />

Then both the 'Modify' and the 'Uninstall' buttons in the new GUI for
App & features (Win 8 and 10) are grayed out but in the 'Programs and
features' (accessible via control panel) the correct buttons exists
(i.e. 'Change' and 'Repair' but not 'Uninstall').

So this issue is about Apps & features of Windows 10.

/Magnus