[wix-users] update not updating file

Christophe De Mey chr.demey at outlook.com
Sun May 7 04:59:10 PDT 2017

Hi

Sorry for the incorrect information, the component went from 1.0.4 (not in build system/nuget) to 1.0.2.1304.
I did not know that the version number of the components could cause this.

Is there any way to override this behaviour for example when we need to revert to an older component because of a bug we cannot fix and then ofcourse need to build an installer?