[wix-users] WiX and SCCM [P]

Andreas Buchner Andreas.Buchner at inloox.com
Thu May 4 00:13:35 PDT 2017

Sounds like the security fixes in 3.10.2 maybe could this:
https://wix.codeplex.com/releases/view/619491
http://lists.wixtoolset.org/pipermail/wix-users-wixtoolset.org/2016-January/001228.html
https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/2281687/setdefaultdlldirectories-results-in-exception-during-opening-a-winform-on-win7

I´m wondering if you´re aware of these changes, as you replied to this thread last year...