[wix-users] WiX and SCCM [P]

Steven Ogilvie Steven.Ogilvie at titus.com
Tue May 2 16:22:02 PDT 2017

The issue is our product using WiX 3.10 didn't have these issues but our products with WiX 3.10.2 are having these issues

Thanks,

Steve

Sent by my BlackBerry DTEK60...

Justin Cox <cox.justin.a at gmail.com> wrote:

Is your SCCM team running the installer under SYSTEM?  This can cause those
issues, especially if you're using a bootstrapper or network resources.  In
interactive mode, the shell runs as the logged on user, so that's the only
immediate difference I can think of.