[wix-users] Uppercase Registry Key

David Watson dwatson at sdl.com
Thu Mar 16 01:31:33 PDT 2017

The registry on windows is like the file system and is not case sensitive.

Look at the log to see what it says it is doing with that component.

[http://dr0muzwhcp26z.cloudfront.net/static/corporate/SDL_emailLogo.png]<www.sdl.com/>
www.sdl.com

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved. If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we further request that you advise us.

SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY, UK.