[wix-users] Prevent removing ini values ONLY during the UNINSTALL

Tigran Galoyan tigran.galoyan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 07:44:15 PST 2017

Oh, finally I found a way to fulfill my requirement. It turned out to be so
simple and I forgot about that great feature. So, there was no need to
suppress the RemoveIniValues in the InstallExecuteSequence at all. What I
need to do is to mark my component where I keep the IniFile declarations as
Permanent="yes". Then it allows me to remove particular INI entries on
install and permanent feature allows to preserve the remaining INI settings.

Thanks anyway, Shubham, for your support, appreciated,

Best,
Tigran