[wix-users] Cannot save WIX Toolset projects in Visual Studio

Wesley Manning wmanning at dynagen.ca
Wed Jun 28 12:20:34 PDT 2017

Arthur,

Wes

-----Original Message-----
From: wix-users [mailto:wix-users-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org] On Behalf Of robert_yang at agilent.com
Sent: June-28-17 4:02 PM
To: wix-users at lists.wixtoolset.org
Subject: Re: [wix-users] Cannot save WIX Toolset projects in Visual Studio

"I would be happy to PayPal five bucks to anyone who can gey me off this mailing list, by the way."

Hi Arthur - thanks for your service.  I am sorry for your pain and your loss.

But you need to get yourself off this list.  You are obviously able to read emails, and you got yourself on this list in the first place.  Now point your web browser at this link and get yourself off this list.

If you don't have a link, then copy the text of the link into your browser.  Follow the instructions and good luck with everything.

Thanks !
-Rob