[wix-users] Cannot save WIX Toolset projects in Visual Studio

robert_yang at agilent.com robert_yang at agilent.com
Wed Jun 28 12:02:28 PDT 2017

"I would be happy to PayPal five bucks to anyone who can gey me off this
mailing list, by the way."

Hi Arthur - thanks for your service.  I am sorry for your pain and your loss.

But you need to get yourself off this list.  You are obviously able to read emails, and you got yourself on this list in the first place.  Now point your web browser at this link and get yourself off this list.