[wix-users] Cannot save WIX Toolset projects in Visual Studio

Arthur WIlson entropyk48 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 08:44:28 PDT 2017

I am actually not sure
 I'm going on in age, but if Alzheimer's is setting in, I would be last, if
ever, to know. All I remember is looking at their impressive site, I was
intrigued by the thought of looking inside .exe's. i am no closer, but am
barraged by obtuse emails from people who seem to sincerely need help with
issues, while all I need is to get off a list that, since I didn't have an
account to cancel, I can't sign out of. Call me Mr Limbo. But I am really
bothered by constant pain that is the major issue of my Life so that I
depend on the computer for entertainment and stimulation. I got over
cooked. I have been acting silly, hoping someone would throw me off their
list. Not happening, I apologise to you actual users. But I'm kind of
desperate to get off it
Art Wilson